Bits & Bobs Headline Animator

Friday 13 January 2012

Beyonce's Super Posh Delivery Room.



To say that Blue Ivy Carter was born with a silver spoon is an under statement . She arrived in a posh delivery room on the 7th of january. Beyonce and hubby Jay Z went over the  top in arranging a posh delivery room for their little girl to arrive in. Blue Ivy Carter was  certainly living large from day one.

The five star delivery room features four flat screen TVs, gray and cream sofas, brushed chrome accents mahogany walls and fancy kitchenette.
New Dad Jay Z apparently stretched out on the fluffy sofas to support his wife. The executive director of Lennox Hill Hospital where Beyonce and Jay Z had  Baby Blue said the Couple paid $800 a night for the five  star suite. Not bad if  am to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first son and I got to spend our first three days together in his birth hospital's executive suite. FREE!!!! Of course, the nurses ignored me for 6 hours after he was born (from about midnight to 6:00 a.m.). Thankfully, my husband only headed home to shower and change, came back and got things moving. :)

Unknown said...

I had a private room when I had my son, but was glad I hadn't tried to make any special arrangements like having a home birth with birthing pool because I had to have a caesarian anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...