Bits & Bobs Headline Animator

Thursday 1 March 2012

Lap Band Surgery.



 Lap band is an adjustable gastric banding system is a tool to help you achieve sustained weight loss by limiting how much you can eat, reducing appetite and slowing digestion. The lap band is an adjustable silicon ring that connects to an access port by thin tubing. The lap band AP system is the third and latest generation lab band system, it's design and performance is the result of 7years of experience with happy patients. When placed around your stomach, the lap band immediately provides a fit tailored to your anatomy which allows for optimized  weight loss right from the start. It comes  in different sizes and forms so patients can make a choice on what they want. The lap band system surgery is carried out without complications that usually come with weight loss surgeries. It is designed for obese patients or patients with body mass index[BMI]     of 40 and over. 


Lap band surgery has huge success rates and very happy patients. I know about one or two people with that has had the surgery done.  Here is her success story " After years of yo-yo dieting, gaining back even more weight every time i quit i gave up at 304lbs. I thought i was out weight loss options. From my nursing experience i knew the risks associated with gastric bypass and wasn't willing to take .Then i  learned about lap band system weight loss surgery and i knew right away it was the best choice for me. Since my surgery in 2010 i've gone from a size 30 dress down to a size 14, i feel so great about my decision , my positive lifestyle changes and even better about my results. Best of all , i look  like a new woman and i'm in control of my life!


All thanks to lap band surgery.










I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...