There are different shaving implements/tools , its best to choose one that best suits you. Here are some of them.
Double edged razor- Men prefer this type to women, it can be dismantled and cleaned properly after shaving and fixed back again.
Straight razor- These require skill to be used and is not really widely used.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SHAVE.
- Wash the area with warm water and soap immediately before shaving. This procedure softens and exfoliates the skin from dead cells and makes the skin softer for a closer shaving.
- Fill up the skin halfway with water.
- Apply a lubricant preferably shaving cream to the area you want to shave. Apply a generous quantity of shaving cream to cover all the area to be shaved. The cream softens the hair and makes it easier to be shaved.
- Make sure the razor is held in the proper direction.
- Shave in the proper direction . Shaving against the opposite direction the hair grows.
- When you are done, wash the area and part dry.
Some of the best shaving creams are
Art of shaving for sensitive skin.
Nivea for men shaving cream.
Boots moisturizing hair removal cream.
AM PARTICIPATING IN BLOGGER CAMPAIGN SPONSORED BY BUCKS2BLOG ABOUT SHAVING CREAM AND WAS COMPENSATED. HOWEVER ALL THE VIEWS AND OPINION ARE PURELY MINE.